Members enjoy the benefits of networking, exam and actuary career support, continuing education and development, mentoring, voting rights, eligibility to hold offices and work on committees, discounts on annual meeting registration fees, and the opportunity to give back to others.
When you are a member of IABA, you are a part of a network that provides opportunities for growth and success in the actuarial profession.
Leadership & Career Development. Encouraging Excellence!
- Dozens of volunteer opportunities, including leadership roles
- Role models & mentoring
- Access to IABA job board/career portal
Diversity & Inclusion. Help Make a Difference!
- Insight into actuarial diversity and challenges
- Opportunity to volunteer on IABA committees or for short-term initiatives
Access to Unique Networking Opportunities!
- Networking opportunities at local and national events
- IABA members receive a special designation on job board/career portal
- Volunteer recognition on IABA website and in newsletter